Question / Help Dropping frames due to internet

Knopenhiemer

So I've been streaming on twitch for a few months and have only had some dropped frames here and there for the last week I've been hemorrhaging frames and I'm not sure whats causing it. Internet is completely fine when I'm not streaming and nothing else I'm running suffers any latency issues or anything so I'm just looking for some insight into what could be causing my problem

Latest log file
https://obsproject.com/logs/2zed0qiNAorwcCec

Through some of my own research I came acoress Twitch Bandwidth Test and here are the results
1576797345043.png

I've tried letting OBS use the auto setting for my server and also picking servers mainly the Ashburn, VA ones and New York, NY

Thanks in advance for the help

Narcogen

Let TwitchTest run longer.

A good result on short tests but problems in streams or longer tests suggests ISP throttling.

17:07:36.765: Output 'simple_stream': Number of dropped frames due to insufficient bandwidth/connection stalls: 17997 (2.8%)

Knopenhiemer

Let TwitchTest run longer.

A good result on short tests but problems in streams or longer tests suggests ISP throttling.

17:07:36.765: Output 'simple_stream': Number of dropped frames due to insufficient bandwidth/connection stalls: 17997 (2.8%)
I think I actually fixed it I just cleared my app data folder by doing %temp% in the run dialog box and deleted everything there. I'm currently streaming and haven't dropped nearly as many frames

koala

Clearing your appdata folder to fix network issues is like clearing the ashtray in your car to fix any speed issues with your car: invalid. Using a different road without traffic jams would help instead. And this is, how network issues are usually solved: use a different server or a different ISP, which means a different road for the traffic, which means different (hopefully no) congestion.