Dropped Frames when 4K 60Hz AV1 Streaming to YouTube

Hello, I am a 'Starcraft Remasterd' YouTube streamer living in Korea (ISP : KT)
From on 2024.02.07 I encounterd a problem on bitrate goes to virtually 0 issue (100kbps or below) and frames go to 0 litteraly.
Before than I did not encounterd a single problem almost a 1 yaer.

<My previous streaming setup>
- encoder : AV1/HEVC hardward encoding NVENC (using 4070Ti)
- bitrate : 30,000 kbps (30 Mbps)

The problem can be solve to set bitrate down to 10,000 kbps (10 Mbps) but the video quality dropped significantly due to that.

I first checked the upload speed on 'speedtest' website by setting destination to 'San Diego" it was normally 100Mbps level which is way over my previous settng numbers.

So just in case I checked the GPU side by encoding videos and it was okay with both AV1/HEVC.

Before I expreience this, I have not updated any programs including windows and any hardwares(routers, ISP plan etc) since the last time use.

My first speculation was ISP is restricting uploading speed on YouTube, becauase I heard that Korean ISP should pay a lot of money to forerign ISP when I uploaded/downloaded a lot, and due to I am a streamer I usually use 150GB per day in total.

So I contacted them but they said they have not resctrict my internet service.

I really hope to know the reason, of course if possible, the solution. So If you have any ideas about my currenly situation, it would be very thankful if you leave any replays.

Thanks.

Last edited: