Question / Help Display scene names in studio mode

WrecklessRay

Does any one know if there is a way to display both the live and preview scene name?
So for instance, if you have 2 or 3 scenes - its easy to keep track of whats you're looking at.... But when you get to 10-15 scenes, it becomes more slightly more tricky.....
Any one else find this, or is it just me?
Thanks

OsakaWebbie

Indeed, I have this same question. I'm not confused about the Preview monitor, because it is showing whatever scene is highlighted in the Scenes list. But how can we tell which scene is currently in the Program monitor (e.g. live)? I have two scenes that look identical (coming from a camera) - the only difference is that one has a noise reduction filter on the audio because it's intended for speaking and the other doesn't because it is intended for music. I can't visually tell which of them is currently live, because the Program monitor would look the same regardless. I'd love a label at the top/bottom of the Program monitor with the name of the scene.

xMRi

Please add this feature.
We have two cameras and an additional controller program to pan tilt and zoom.
If you don't see what camera is selected (what scene is selected) you sometimes select the wrong one.

Our church and video team would really love to see this feature!

Last edited:

wilderf353

I wrote a script to update a count up timer every time a scene is changed. It also includes the name of the current scene. Maybe this will do what you are looking for...

You can read more about it in the script forum. Look for Scene Count Up Timer lua script.

1633980664635.png

Héraès

I vote for it, even in normal mode (not studio mode only).
If we have to close our projector because it takes resources, we need a way to quickly eye-check the name of the actual scene in a large text readable from far.