Display Fightstick Motions

Free Display Fightstick Motions 210124

xxdocobxx

xxdocobxx updated Display Fightstick Motions with a new update entry:

Add a "user specific" setting for who has issue that there is no response on stick motions.

• Add a "user specific" setting for who has issue that there is no response on stick motions in OBS Browser.

To apply the setting, add a Browser Source to OBS and link it to http://html5gamepad.com/ then gather the data from there.

Now open fightstick.html on browser (Firefox/Chrome) and fill the value you just gathered to "user specific" field. It will then generate the link you needed.

Read the rest of this update entry...

xxdocobxx

Supposed to be as I see it pick two axis when I switch to the right analog stick and left analog stick setting. However, the d-pad setting on my Hori Real Arcade Pro V registers all on the Axis 9
3.28 - Neutral
-1.00 - Up
1.00 - Up/Left
0.71 - Left
0.42 - Down/Left
0.14 - Down
-0.14 - Down/Right
-0.42 - Right
-0.71 - Up/Right
All Axis 9
i have the exact same problem now too :( all the other buttons move except for the stick D:
I have post an update that trying to fix your issue. Feedback is welcome, thank you!

Last edited:

NinthPixel

Had to edit the address myself to get it to work because I couldnt figure out the webpage, but definitely works now, thanks.

NinthPixel

Your English is better than me trying to speak your language. Silly American I am, haha. Great work! I like this a lot.

yujiho

After couples updates, my osb recognizes my stick. But now, how can i show the input+ stick ???

thanks you.

xxdocobxx

Hey. I can't save my custom interface. I changed some buttons colors and it does not want to save it.
There are 2 places for user to save settings, one in "General" tab which will save a "MySetting.html" file and the other one in "Custom Layout" tab will save a "layout.sav" file.
The "MySetting.html" file only saves the URL. The URL only describe the button and stick configs and the layout name but not all the details.
The "layout.sav" file is used for save all the details of the layout, for example: button images file name, positions, size, etc.
So, if you want to use a custom layout, you will need to save the "layout.sav" file.
Please see my next reply for a quick tutorial about custom layout.

Last edited:

xxdocobxx

Here is a quick tutorial for custom layout:
  • First, open the folder of our program, where the "fightstick.html" is in.
    screenshot_20160616_214314.jpg

• Open "layout" folder.
    screenshot_20160616_214648.jpg

• Create a new folder and change the name to your layout name.
    screenshot_20160616_214853.jpg

• Place the images into this folder.
    screenshot_20160616_215038.jpg

• Open "fightstick.html", go to "Custom Layout" tab and change the "Layout Name". The layout name should be the same as the folder name you just named.
    screenshot_20160616_215103.jpg

• Change the images. You should only choose the image files inside your layout folder. You can also make changes on other layout settings at this point.
    screenshot_20160616_215619.jpg

• After that, you can now save changes to the layout file.
    screenshot_20160616_215651.jpg

• Copy "layout.sav" you just saved to your layout folder. (The file name must be exactly "layout.sav".)
    screenshot_20160616_215753.jpg

• Go back to "General" tab, you should see there is a new parameter added to the URL. You can now copy this URL to OBS Browser plugin.
    screenshot_20160616_215931.jpg

• That's it. Have fun with your favourite fighting game!

Also, you can share your layout to others, just zip your layout folder and upload here. ;)

Last edited:

Grycan

Thanks. You HAVE or SHOULD add to instructions that this works (save button in custom layout) only with Chrome. No Firefox it isn't working like. On Chrome file 'layout.sav' is downloading itself. On Firefox not.

xxdocobxx

Here is a tutorial for "Input History Mode".
ihm001.jpg
ihm002.jpg
ihm003.jpg
ihm004.jpg
ihm005.jpg
ihm006.jpg
ihm007.jpg
ihm008.jpg
ihm009.jpg
ihm012.jpg

Last edited:

Biafax

Hello,

First thanks a lot for your app realy enjoying to have the possibility of cuustoming my layout.

But i have a problem , i search everywhere and found nothing ...

Everythings works fine on obs but when i launch a game ( no matter which one ) thats look like he didnt record my input yet. ( even when i click on steam screen he didnt record my input, i have to be on obs or explorer screen )

Have you a solution ?

P;S, : sorry for my english xD

xxdocobxx

Hello,

First thanks a lot for your app realy enjoying to have the possibility of cuustoming my layout.

But i have a problem , i search everywhere and found nothing ...

Everythings works fine on obs but when i launch a game ( no matter which one ) thats look like he didnt record my input yet. ( even when i click on steam screen he didnt record my input, i have to be on obs or explorer screen )

Have you a solution ?

P;S, : sorry for my english xD
Sorry, I don't understand your question. Can you explain that in more details?

Last edited: