Desktop Audio also allways on microphone soundtrack! But i don't want that!

JensMorgenegg

Hey I've had a problem with the soundtracks recently and have no idea how to solve that!
At first everything worked fine. 3 audio tracks, each with audio + micro / 1x audio / 1x micro for later mixing. And just like that, something has changed. Now the audio of the PC can always be heard on the soundtrack of the microphone, and that as soon as I turn up the sound at the mixer.
I have already tried everything. Newly plugged in, the audio tracks reassigned, OBS reinstalled, profile deleted. Everything does not work and I have no idea why this is now and how I can solve the problem?
Can someone help me there?

adjstreams

Had a similar issue recently, I eventually tracked it down to the realtek audio manager and/or my headset connected to front panel mic/headphone jacks. The headset itself was a single cable, so had to use one of those stereo splitter adapters. To cut a long story short, it was fixed when I switched to using separate headphones and microphone, e.g. using the webcam mic rather than headset mic (I eventually bought a separate USB mic). I don't just mean that the volume in the headset was loud and being picked up by the mic - it was literally getting audio inputs confused somehow.

If you have a similar setup it may be that. It may also be possible fix it via the realtek audio manager, but I never had any joy when trying to do that.