Delay between audio \ video

Kozuki

My problem is simple ,im not a streamer, i use obs to record my game but when i look at the result there are always delays + im an osu player so if the audio is not sync with the video you cant appreciate the video. I tried a lot of things like reduce my resolution, my fps, i change the format of the video but it doesnt work, i will be grateful if someone can help me.
My logs : https://obsproject.com/logs/NOTfhk4wBu5fRE0K

P.S : Sorry for my bad english.

Attachments

• 2023-08-04 13-37-53.txt
    39.3 KB · Views: 60

qhobbes

1. The Hardware-accelerated GPU scheduling ("HAGS") feature added with Windows 10 is currently known to cause performance and capture issues with OBS, games and overlay tools. It's an experimental feature and we recommend disabling it via these instructions.
2. One of your audio devices has a sample rate that doesn't match the rest. This can result in audio drift over time or sound distortion. Check your audio devices in Windows settings (both Playback and Recording) and ensure the Default Format (under Advanced) is consistent. 48000 Hz is recommended.
OBS Sample Rate: 48000 Hz
Microphone sur casque (Wireless Controller): 16000 Hz
Casque (2- Realtek(R) Audio): 48000 Hz
Microphone (Voicemod Virtual Audio Device (WDM)): 48000 Hz
[VIRTUAL_AUDIO_DEVICE_PROCESS_LOOPBACK]: 48000 Hz
3. Run OBS ad Admin. Right click on the OBS shortcut, properties, advanced, check box, ok, apply, ok.
4. Record to FLV or MKV. If you record to MP4 or MOV and the recording is interrupted, the file will be corrupted and unrecoverable.

If you require MP4 files for some other purpose like editing, remux them afterwards by selecting File > Remux Recordings in the main OBS Studio window.
5. Your GPU is maxed out, OBS can't render scenes fast enough. The encoder is skipping frames because of GPU overload. Start with changing the refresh rate on your screen from 165 Hz to 120 Hz and enabling Vsync. Cap your game at 120 FPS. Disable Psycho Visual Tuning in the encoder settings at uses additional GPU. If still having issues, see GPU Overload Issues and/or change the refresh rate to 60 Hz and cap your games at 60 FPS.

If still having issues after making those changes, post a new log.

Kozuki

I tried the 4 steps but it didn't change anything then when I tried the 5th step my recording was like 1 fps so i dont know what to do. Btw my GPU is not maxed out.
here's my logs
|
|
\/

Attachments

• 2023-08-06 15-16-42.txt
    24.9 KB · Views: 35

qhobbes

From the provided log file:
15:22:24.932: Output 'simple_file_output': Number of lagged frames due to rendering lag/stalls: 186 (0.8%)
15:22:24.933: Video stopped, number of skipped frames due to encoding lag: 220/23649 (0.9%)
15:29:54.178: Output 'simple_file_output': Number of lagged frames due to rendering lag/stalls: 85 (0.5%)
15:29:54.178: ==== Recording Stop ================================================
15:29:54.178: Video stopped, number of skipped frames due to encoding lag: 108/18074 (0.6%)

Your GPU is maxed out and OBS can't render scenes fast enough and the encoder is skipping frames because of GPU overload.

Read about troubleshooting tips in the GPU Overload Guide. Disable Psycho Visual Tuning in the encoder settings at uses additional GPU.

Kozuki

okay i did all the things they said in the GPU Overload Guide and at the begining it was more painful to watch but at my last try it was better but the delay between the audio/video is always here and there are some freeze in my record.
in Attach files there are my last logs and here a link to see a record that show you a gameplay with all the bug : https://drive.google.com/file/d/1fGTXRLrOPheiRglM1gjZDr2U4wrX9WC5/view?usp=sharing

Attachments

• 2023-08-06 15-16-42.txt
    33.9 KB · Views: 12

qhobbes

Start with changing the refresh rate on your screen from 165 Hz to 120 Hz and enabling Vsync. Cap your game at 120 FPS.

Kozuki

Finally ! The problem isnt from me but from the media player i just record with OBS with 144 Fps and graphics full ultra and i watched it with VLC and it didn't lag.