Default OBS always on top?

xD4rkFire

I know that you can flag OBS as always on top through Settings --> Always On Top, but there doesn't seem to be an option for OBS to be flagged that way by default. I looked through the .ini files and couldn't find anything. Would be nice if we could get an option for OBS to be by default, always on top.

Thanks!

xD4rkFire

Sorry, I'm not following what you mean by "remember your last setting". I think my request seems pretty reasonable.

dodgepong

Administrator
Forum Admin
xD4rkFire said:
Sorry, I'm not following what you mean by "remember your last setting". I think my request seems pretty reasonable.
I don't think OBS should be set to Always on Top when the user first installs, but if they set it to Always on Top, then it should remember that setting even if they close OBS until they turn it off.

xD4rkFire

That's what I'm saying about how it should be set up. I don't want OBS to be default always on top when someone installs.

xD4rkFire said:
Would be nice if we could get an option for OBS to be by default, always on top.

dodgepong

Administrator
Forum Admin
I think you're misunderstanding me, but it doesn't matter. We're more or less saying the same thing.