Resource icon

Date Time Plugin 1.0

Svish

Have you tested it in OBS x64? I can't seem to get it to show up in the sources list for x64. Works fine for x86 though...

(And yes I have double checked that I actually put both the x64 versions of CHP and the DateTime Plugin in the plugin folder for x64 OBS :) )

DanSyor

I have the same problem as Svish, the plugin doesn't show up in the plugins list. My CLR plugin is the one that comes by default with OBS ('internal version').
EDIT: just forgot to put the plugin in the CLR folder :p

Last edited:

Johan Brodd

Well this is what happens when I use the updated version with CLR host plugin:

03:46:18: CLR host plugin strings not found, dynamically loading 4 strings
03:46:18: CLRHost::Initialize() attempting to load and start the .NET runtime (null)
03:46:18: CLRHost::Initialize() attempting to use v4.0.30319 .NET runtime
03:46:18: CLRHost::LoadInteropLibrary() load the assembly plugins\CLRHostPlugin\CLRHost.Interop.dll
03:46:18: Failed to initialize plugin plugins/DateTimePlugin.dll
03:46:29: CLR host plugin instance deleted; removing dynamically loaded localization strings

This doesn't say sh*t to me, so anyone with a bit of scientific knowledge could you please help me out?

Or better yet: Could someone provide us with a proper installer to get this working each time, every time?

gfactor

...anyone with a bit of scientific knowledge could you please help me out?...

Move DateTimePlugin.dll inside the CLRHostPlugin folder. (I realized this after seeing that CLRBrowserSourcePlugin was installed inside the CLRHostPlugin folder instead of the plugin folder.)

Lucas

Someone post how to use it. Until now i didn't understant how to work this plugin. Someone help?

Wolfbane

I live in Sweden and Im used to 24h clock. But sometimes my viewers ask me PM/AM. So I tought I use the "tt" feature to display AM/PM. But I dint get it to work. Is it because I dont have AM/PM settings in my computer clock ?

Also....

Is there any possebility to add another feature to this plugin?

To take the "time streamed" that is displayed in OBS buttom, wrote that to a text file or had option to display that in one layer.

Or maybe that would be more suited for "Countdown Plugin" or maybe even a plugin of it own called "Stream timer"

Last edited:

fuppy

Move DateTimePlugin.dll inside the CLRHostPlugin folder. (I realized this after seeing that CLRBrowserSourcePlugin was installed inside the CLRHostPlugin folder instead of the plugin folder.)
Thank you, this worked

Also: Date And Time won't show up in the plugins list when you install it. When put DateTimePlugin.dll INSIDE CLRHostPlugin, it should show up in the Add-menu.

AIFIPTV

I am in a problem!
I have several PC-s on win 7 – date time plugin works on one (testing) and don’t work on another (streaming server)... I have try different kind of options – with several types of CLRHostPlugin (x86 and x64) but without success – Any idea where to look and what is missing because i will like to use time and date on my streaming because i need them – In mean time till that don’t work out i am using Snaz and text options (update every minute for time which is good enough for me) but i will like to solve problem with plugin