Question / Help crash obs dual streaming setup

CRASH FILE
Failed to recreate D3D11: Failed to create input layout (80070057)

Interestingly, the OBS most often falls when I open Google Chrome on the second monitor and work in it, but sometimes it falls even without it.

Streaming before dual pc streaming

Gaming PC:
  • MB: Msi mag Z390 Tomahawk
  • WIN: Windows 10 Pro 64 bit
  • CPU: Intel Core i9 9900k
  • GPU: Msi Geforce 2070 Gaming Z 8G 8Gb GDDR6
  • RAM: Corsair Vengeance Black 16Gb DDR4 3000Mhz
  • PSU: Seasonic S12II-620 620W
  • SSD1: Samsung SSD 960 EVO (M.2) - 250GB
  • SSD2: Samsung SSD 970 EVO PLUS (M.2) - 500GB
  • HDD1: Seagate BarraCuda - 2TB
  • HDD2: Seagate BarraCuda - 2TB
  • CASE: Be quiet! Silent Base 801
  • MONITOR: LG 34UC89G-B - LED monitor 34"
  • CPU COLER: NZXT Kraken X72
  • SOUND CARD: Creative Sound Blaster ZX
  • HEADPHONES: Logitech G231 Prodigy*

Streaming PC:
  • MB: ASRock B450M PRO4
  • WIN: Windows 10 Pro 64 bit
  • CPU: Amd Ryzen 7 2700X
  • GPU: Msi Geforce 1070 Gaming X 8G 8Gb
  • RAM: Corsair Vengeance Black 16Gb DDR4 3000Mhz
  • PSU: Seasonic S12II-620 620W
  • SSD: Samsung SSD 960 EVO (M.2) - 250GB
  • HDD: Seagate BarraCuda - 2TB
  • CASE: Be quiet! Silent Base 801
  • MONITOR1: Acer Nitro VG270bmiix - LED monitor 27"
  • MONITOR2: Acer Nitro VG270bmiix - LED monitor 27"
  • CPU COLER: Be quiet! Dark Rock PRO 4
  • SOUND CARD: Creative Sound Blaster ZX
  • EDITINGCARD: Elgato Game Capture 4K60 Pro
    itech Webcam C922 Pro Stream
  • WEBCAM2: Logitech Webcam C922 Pro Stream
  • WEBCAM3: Creative Live! Cam Sync HD
  • MICROPHONE1: Behringer C-1U
  • MICROPHONE2: Behringer C-1U
  • HEADPHONES1: Logitech G231 Prodigy
  • HEADPHONES2: Logitech G231 Prodigy
  • GREENSCREEN: Elgato Green Screen

Both computers are connected via an optical cable using sound cards ......................

I also uninstalled Voicemeeter because I thought he was causing the error but not so! Before this error I hear strange sound in my headphones (I would compare it to a robot) when the whole PC freezes for a while.This problem was already on an older version of OBs and so I'm kind of hoping that with the arrival of the new version will be after the problem, which unfortunately is not so.

Would anyone please know what to do?
If any further information is needed, of course I will add everything ... Thank you

Attachments

• 2019-09-25 10-38-41.txt
    30 KB · Views: 51
  • Crash 2019-09-24 11-34-03.txt
    66 bytes · Views: 38

R1CH

Forum Admin
Developer
12:57:34.820: Device Remove/Reset! Rebuilding all assets...

Your GPU is crashing. Make sure it isn't overclocked and has enough power and latest drivers etc.

1) Not overclocked
2) Install the latest drivers as soon as they come out
3) Enough energy?
Do you think the 620W wouldn't tighten it?
I can, of course, from the gaming PC where I have 1070 exchanged for that 2070 but I think 2070 will not take as much W as 1070

wieneruhren

I have the same issue:
Failed to recreate D3D11: Failed to create input layout (80070057)
It's a Millicast audio only repeated streaming of a MP3 file, processor usage 1%, no GPU, 1 monitor.

R1CH

Forum Admin
Developer
The MSI 2070 Z GPU appears to be pre-overclocked, you may achieve stability by reducing the clock speed. A stock 2070 runs at 1620 boost clock (1410 base). Alternatively the card may be defective or some other component on your system is otherwise unstable.

So I try to transfer the GK to the streaming PC from the gaming PC and see ... Anyway now I set the PRESET from MEDIUM to VERY FAST and it looks like it's going

So yesterday I swapped the graphics from 2070 to 1070 in the streaming PC and it seemed that the problem was solved because yesterday I was streaming around 2:30:00 and the OBS was running all over the stream from start to finish.

Today, unfortunately, again appeared error after 26 minutes of stream. :/ :/ :/ :( :(

12:57:34.820: Device Remove/Reset! Rebuilding all assets...

Your GPU is crashing. Make sure it isn't overclocked and has enough power and latest drivers etc.

Hi ... So I installed new power supplies on both computers today to eliminate the power problem and
Seasonic Focus Plus Gold - 850W

I want to ask what you would advise if that didn't help.
The drivers are up to date. The power should be 100% and the video card has never been clocked.

I observe this problem with Obs Streamlabs, which I desperately downloaded to try and eliminate the problem with Obs Studio and there it reports the very same error: D It is obvious that these streaming programs are very similar: D

But in some ways they are different and in support where I came across a few pages where it says that the error could be even in that it is connected to a lot of USB devices which could probably be another potential problem given that the PC are connected via USB two microphones and two webcams. Actually on the back I do not have a single free USB input :)

And then I was wondering if there could be a problem in the fact that I have two monitors in the streaming computer, although it is strange because the 1070 is without a problem to serve.

Otherwise, I would also like to write that the graphics card must be in 100% state.And I played on it Battlefield V, Euro Truck Simulator 2, War Thunder, World of Warships and more ... With the card I have never had any problem

So now I can not test it because I have to go to work but in the evening when I come try another test stream.

I was just wondering if you could think of anything else that could cause this problem

Attachments

• DxDiag.txt
    105.2 KB · Views: 30
Zajímavé je, že pomocí aplikace 4k Capture Utility (aplikace od Elgato) mám z její editační karty, takže není problém zaznamenávat 2k při 60 fps (nvenc kódování). Ale zapnul jsem Obs a stále se mi zobrazuje chybová zpráva a snažím se ji streamovat pouze v fullhd při 60 fps (x264 nebo Nvenc kódování)

2K 60fps video(uploaded with 4K capture utility)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=thORrHKMNE0

Last edited: