CounterAnimate

CounterAnimate 0.6.1

natopower

natopower submitted a new resource:

CounterAnimate - Take a text file, and animate it counting up/down as a Browser Source.

NOTE: This is still in very early stages - expect bugs and missing features!

View attachment 67917

This is CounterAnimate - if you're like me, you hate that text updating in OBS is static and always looks bland.

If you use a scoreboard, the numbers updating or clock ticking is sad looking.

This is what this is built to solve - CounterAnimate takes the contents of a .txt file, and will make it a Browser Source. Then, whenever the number in the file changes, the number...

Read more about this resource...

callphoenix

natopower submitted a new resource:

CounterAnimate - Take a text file, and animate it counting up/down as a Browser Source.

Hello natopower :)

Seems to be a very interesting add to a live stream. I read the readme file and It didn't quite understand what to do...

I tried to find where to specify the text file path within de html file and then I tried to use the index.html file as an input (browser source)... Did I miss something? Is it ok for the GNU/Linux binaries?

Thank you ;)

Read more about this resource...

natopower

Hey there!

Since the newest update, this location has actually changed - you need to edit the config.json file now to specify the locations. Once that's running, you may need a local Apache/MySQL server (Laragon is free and sets itself up for you, essentially - just move the CounterAnimate folder to the Laragon www folder, for example, the URL would then be counteranimate.test) running to have the local website actually appear. That being said, you should be able to open the page in your browser and view the counters updating in real-time.

I may also make a YT video soon to explain more how to set it up as well, since that reply is pretty convoluted. Hopefully it helps though!

callphoenix

Hey there!

Since the newest update, this location has actually changed - you need to edit the config.json file now to specify the locations. Once that's running, you may need a local Apache/MySQL server (Laragon is free and sets itself up for you, essentially - just move the CounterAnimate folder to the Laragon www folder, for example, the URL would then be counteranimate.test) running to have the local website actually appear. That being said, you should be able to open the page in your browser and view the counters updating in real-time.

I may also make a YT video soon to explain more how to set it up as well, since that reply is pretty convoluted. Hopefully it helps though!
Thank you natopower :)