Consecutive Crashes (Seemingly Random)

Minifish

Over the past 2 months I have had random crashes and have tried several things to fix it but they keep happening. I've tried testing the hardwear, downpatching, changing obs and computer settings, changing where obs was located, and have been looking throught the forums to find any fix but can't. Here is the LOG ( https://obsproject.com/logs/6R5AIqyEJ8PiaMEB ), I hope I did that right. It seems to happen randomly as I can't find any patterns to recreate the crashing. I've never had a crashing problem in the past but now I can't stream for more than 5 min without obs crashing. No other programs are affected when obs crashes.
Any help would be super helpful, thank you.

qhobbes

1. In Windows,, we recommend that "Game Mode" be enabled. Game Mode can be enabled via the Windows 10 "Settings" app, under Gaming > Game Mode.
2. Having the YUV Color range set to "Full" will cause playback issues in certain browsers and on various video platforms. Shadows, highlights and color will look off. In OBS, go to "Settings -> Advanced" and set "YUV Color Range" back to "Limited".
3. If possible in your EOS Webcam Utility, enable buffering and hardware decode. Also do you have any formats besides XRGB?
4. Your log contains no streaming session. Results of this log analysis are limited. Please post a link to a clean log file.
To make a clean log file, please follow these steps:

1) Restart OBS.
2) Start your stream for at least 30 seconds. Make sure you replicate any issues as best you can, which means having any games/apps open and captured, etc.
3) Stop your stream.
4) Select Help > Log Files > Upload Current Log File (If it crashed, re-open OBS and select Upload Previous Log File). Send that link here.

Minifish

1. In Windows,, we recommend that "Game Mode" be enabled. Game Mode can be enabled via the Windows 10 "Settings" app, under Gaming > Game Mode.
2. Having the YUV Color range set to "Full" will cause playback issues in certain browsers and on various video platforms. Shadows, highlights and color will look off. In OBS, go to "Settings -> Advanced" and set "YUV Color Range" back to "Limited".
3. If possible in your EOS Webcam Utility, enable buffering and hardware decode. Also do you have any formats besides XRGB?
4. Your log contains no streaming session. Results of this log analysis are limited. Please post a link to a clean log file.
To make a clean log file, please follow these steps:

1) Restart OBS.
2) Start your stream for at least 30 seconds. Make sure you replicate any issues as best you can, which means having any games/apps open and captured, etc.
3) Stop your stream.
4) Select Help > Log Files > Upload Current Log File (If it crashed, re-open OBS and select Upload Previous Log File). Send that link here.
Thank you I'll try all that and try to send a clean log. I don't know if this helps but it crashed while changing up the settings and without streaming, heres the log of that https://obsproject.com/logs/c6wiyxW6x1C080Ay