Comprehensive Stopwatch & Countdown Timer

OBS Lua Comprehensive Stopwatch & Countdown Timer 5.8

GrumpyDog

Thanks! Sorry about the false alarm. Was in a hurry trying to figure out an OBS Studio crashing problem, and apparently didn't dig deep enough to locate the latest version within your (midnight-studios/obs-lua) GitHub main branch listing. It appears the 5.7.1 version is working OK for me thus far. Will let you know if I run into any major issues. Thanks again! ;)
No worries, always happy for some engagement and feedback. Thank you.

jegadk

Hi GrumpyDog

Didn't read the first line that it supports multiple instances

Would give it 5 stars now, but can't make a new rating

Regards Jesper

GrumpyDog

Hi GrumpyDog

Didn't read the first line that it supports multiple instances

Would give it 5 stars now, but can't make a new rating

Regards Jesper
No worries, I still appreciate the feedback. Let me know how the multiple instances work for you.

jegadk

No worries, I still appreciate the feedback. Let me know how the multiple instances work for you.
Hi.

Didn't test it yet, because i have an error. I use it this way for time since last goal. Hotkey on streamdeck on my goal button. First reset and then start (Reset goes to 00:00 but not restart it). It can run even if if the error shows.

Attachments

• Skærmbillede 2024-02-04 140405.png
    Skærmbillede 2024-02-04 140405.png
    14.2 KB · Views: 29

GrumpyDog

GrumpyDog updated Comprehensive Stopwatch & Countdown Timer with a new update entry:

Version 5.8

Thank you Sweboy for your valuable feedback and help on the bugs and issues related to this update.

If you like this update, please consider leaving a review.

This update has not been comprehensively tested prior to release, please report any issues.

NEW FEATURES
- Timer Expire Events ('Source List', 'Scene List', 'Auto List') has been expanded to...

Read the rest of this update entry...

GrumpyDog

@TacPanda to access the "Autoload Last Timestamp" you must do the following:

Select the Timer Mode: Count Up

1708166964906.png

Set "Timer Settings" to "Expanded"

1708167067871.png

Scroll to the bottom and check "Adjust Timer Manually"

1708167003591.png

The input set for "Manually set timer" should be available

1708167106840.png

Make sure to check "Autoload last time stamp when OBS starts"

1708167183653.png

GrumpyDog

Is there a feature to slow down / speed up the timer on pressing a hotkey?
No. The stopwatch is designed to measure time accurately and consistently, adhering strictly to the standard passage of time. It operates based on precise internal mechanisms (or digital algorithms, in the case of digital stopwatches) that are calibrated to the standard second, as defined internationally. This ensures it matches the universally agreed upon flow of time, making it impossible to alter its speed or slow it down without affecting its primary function. Its reliability and accuracy stem from this adherence to the constant and unchangeable pace of time. Therefore, asking to speed it up or slow it down would compromise its fundamental purpose, which is to provide a precise and objective measurement of time intervals.