Resource icon

CLR Browser Source Plugin [OBS Classic ONLY]

ITPalg

Re: CLR Browser Source Plugin (New 64bit version, needs test

Can you help me understand the reasons for using a browser plugin?

Whenever I wanted to show my browser I would just window or region capture it.

ColterTV

You don't have to use it
But.. I love it :)

I use it for displaying flash content mostly ie: SWF files

nimh

I tinkered with this a bit in hopes to use with the newish css webkit filters (http://updates.html5rocks.com/2011/12/C ... -in-WebKit), specifically the blur, to blur a section of game text on screen. This doesnt seem possible at the moment, but is it by chance planned? I think this could be an incredible addition to your plug-in.

With the 64bit ( didn't test 32 ) the settings for a Global Source Browser don't save between sessions. My URL, dimnesions, and CSS are completely lost when closing and re-opening OBS.

Dabless

Hi I got a error message its saying that my msvrc100d.dll is missing on my cumputer and that I need to reinstall OBS. The thing is I don't want to lose all my scene.

The error message apper when I open OBS

Dabless

ITPalg said:
Dabless said:
Hi I got a error message its saying that my msvrc100d.dll is missing on my cumputer and that I need to reinstall OBS. The thing is I don't want to lose all my scene.

Did you mean: msvcr100d.dll is missing

No, it is really msvcr100d.dll. Not msvcr100.dll. I don't know what to do. Is it possible that code block fucked up this ?

ITPalg

Dabless said:
ITPalg said:
Dabless said:

Did you mean: msvcr100d.dll is missing

No, it is really msvcr100d.dll. Not msvcr100.dll. I don't know what to do. Is it possible that code block fucked up this ?

Well..it seems you didn't use the Google search so lmgtfy again.

It would help if you gave your specs such as OS type, bit type, etc.

ThoNohT

Developer

This appears to be the debug version of a dll. Maybe you should check with Faruton whether you are using a release or a debug build. For a release you probably shouldn't be needin that dll at all.

Dabless

ThoNohT said:
This appears to be the debug version of a dll. Maybe you should check with Faruton whether you are using a release or a debug build. For a release you probably shouldn't be needin that dll at all.
I'm using the first link he send, you think I should use an older version?

Dabless

I found it ! I was extracting it in my download folder, and I din't see a DLL missing in this ! it worked, thanks !

ColterTV

You need to install flash plugin from the adobe webpage, I believe the option is 'for other browsers' or 'firefox' (can't remember the exact option you need to choose). But that'll fix it :)

ITPalg

Need a tutorial on this one.
Robin's series is on the older plugin and it is hard to understand him. It always sounds like he is trying to talk with his mouth full or with someone sleeping in the room with him that he is trying not to wake up.
I still don't see what I would use this for.

ColterTV

ITPalg, what is the problem you are having? The plugin is pretty straightforward. Let me know your concerns, I can do a tutorial, I'm a heavy user of this plugin

If you want an example of this plugin being used, check the casters names here, the animation on the frames for the webcams and the transition between scenes, all those are made in flash and played back with this plugin

http://www.twitch.tv/sc2copaamerica_es1 ... 2587?t=29m

ITPalg

I don't pro stuff like that seems to be. Transitions from afk to game and back would be nice.
I don't know programming so all that code stuff in the plugin tabs for CSS etc makes no sense to me.
I would need just something to drop into place and use it.

ColterTV

Well this plugin doesn't make assets for streams appear magically, you still need people (graphic designers, etc) to do that kind of stuff. This plugin only plays back those files (and web pages).

I don't know about CSS either and that doesn't prevents me from using this plugin. For the end user, is just a matter of specifying the SWF to use and click 'intercept the request and apply template' checkbox and you are good to go

ITPalg

I am not that serious of a streamer (yet).

The most I have ever had for some reason come into my channel was about 15 ever since I started streaming several months ago. Most of the time you can count on one hand the amount that come in.

deetari

Does anyone know if there's a way to save/set a cookie in this browser plugin? I've been looking for a way to embed the Nightbot.tv autodj system into my stream layout without having to screen-capture it from a web browser, and this plugin is the closest thing to a solution.

If I could just log in through this plugin, then it'd work flawlessly, but alas, I can't actually log in, so it just redirects me to the front page of Nightbot.tv when I try to view the autodj.

I figured I'd try copy-pasting a cookie over or something (I have no idea if that'd even work), but that doesn't appear to be easy to do.

v6ooo

deetari said:
...embed the Nightbot.tv autodj system into my stream layout without having to screen-capture it from a web browser, and this plugin is the closest thing to a solution.

If I could just log in through this plugin, then it'd work flawlessly, but alas, I can't actually log in, so it just redirects me to the front page of Nightbot.tv when I try to view the autodj.

Doesn't this page work when you're not logged in?
http://www.nightbot.tv/songlist.php?chan=XXXXXXXX

Edit: Sorry, page doesn't update on song change w/o refresh