Resource icon

Clone Template Scene 20210220

rse

rse submitted a new resource:

Clone Template Scene - Clone an entire source scene (template), by creating a target scene (clone) and copying all details.

Even for one-time events I usually have to create a few dozen of scenes. Those scenes are nevertheless based on just about 5-10 template scenes (one, two or more persons in scene, etc). For maximum flexibility my template scenes are based on StreamFX's Source Mirror because this allows my to configure the video streams of involved persons at a single source and position and transform them individually in each scene. For creating the particular scenes out of the template scenes I usually...

Read more about this resource...

eionmorgan12

Creating an empty Scene template
You can create empty Scene templates and configure them later. An empty template does not appear in the New Scene dialog until you edit its properties to associate a Scene Asset to it.

To create an empty Scene template in the current Project folder:

• From the menu, select Assets > Create > Scene Template.
To create an empty Scene template in a specific Project folder:

1. Do one of the following:
    • In the Project view, right-click the folder to open the context menu.
    • Open the folder in the Project view, and right-click the preview pane to open the context menu.
  2. Select Create > Scene Template.

edvando

you should create a standard scene overlay script, like: put yourself in one, all scenes appear automatically without having to clone the scene.

rse

You can create empty Scene templates and configure them later. An empty template does not appear in the New Scene dialog until you edit its properties to associate a Scene Asset to it.

To create an empty Scene template in the current Project folder:
  • From the menu, select Assets > Create > Scene Template.

Sorry, I unfortunately do not get it: in standard OBS Studio there seems to be neither such a Project nor Assets/Create/Scene-Template functionality you are mentioning. Could you please be more specific where to find such a functionality?