CleanStream - Remove uh's, um's & profanity in your live stream or recording with AI!

CleanStream - Remove uh's, um's & profanity in your live stream or recording with AI! v0.0.4

royshilkrot

royshilkrot submitted a new resource:

CleanStream - Remove uh's & um's in your live stream with AI! - Remove filler words (uh's & um's) from live streams with AI

EXPERIMENTAL
CleanStream is an OBS plugin that cleans live audio streams from unwanted words and utterances.
EXPERIMENTAL

Download​

Check out the latest releases for downloads and install instructions.

Requirements​

We do not support older versions of OBS since the plugin is using...

Read more about this resource...

royshilkrot

this is a great idea but will it work only in english or will turkish language support also be added?
Currently English but there are multi lingual models. I will try them after I get some feedback on the overall approach and how successful it is

JuanCe

hello, it would be good if it worked on low-income PCs and in Spanish that the whistle sounds when I say profanities since Facebook lowers the reach and sometimes the players forget and this tool would be great for that, it detects the words that one wants to block in Spanish

royshilkrot

royshilkrot updated CleanStream - Remove uh's, um's & profanity in your live stream or recording with AI! with a new update entry:

v0.0.2 - new build system and new v of Whisper.cpp

This release introduces a new build system tracking the plugin template, as well as a new version of Whisper.cpp

If this plugin has provided value to you or you're exited about its potential, consider supporting my work: https://github.com/sponsors/royshil

What's Changed​

• Fix bugs on buffers by @royshil in #2
  • New build system by...

Read the rest of this update entry...

royshilkrot

royshilkrot updated CleanStream - Remove uh's, um's & profanity in your live stream or recording with AI! with a new update entry:

v0.0.3 - adding support for ~100 languages!

100 Languages!

I've added the ability to transcribe in almost 100 languages tracking the language support from github.com/ggerganov/whisper.cpp
Also added a model-downloading UI so the plugin is small but any models can be pulled from the internet on-the-fly and used. Adding the bigger models too (base and small).

Enjoy! and give feedback if you can...

What's Changed​

• Add model selection, downloader and language by...

Read the rest of this update entry...

azamet

Yes should be supported now
But select a non "en" model, so it's a multi lang model rather than just English.
it works broken. i mean it is not taking any sound and everything is freezing. im on i9 10900k cpu. also anything visual is freezing. but the main point is, it is not working on turkish language. where is the whisper models downloaded? and even if it detects/works, it is not giving that beep sound.

LordShad0w

@royshilkrot How much lag is this plugin supposed to introduce to the audio stream? I am currently getting a full 3 seconds only when clean stream is enabled. I would really love it if this worked with less lag, is there a tickbox I messed up somewhere that affects this?
Foe clarity, I am on an i9 12900K with a 3070 RTX system.

royshilkrot