Citrix Remote desktop issue

Enrike

Hi,
I have a problem with capture screen and window in OBS. I would like to capture of my virtual desktop, for connection I use Citrix Workspace and Citrix Desktop Viewer (CDViewer.exe) but unfortunatly when I used display capture option then window with virtual my desktop (on top) wasn't visible, just all windows on the screen. Next I tried to use window capture option, I chosen window name but window is black, witout any picture inside it. Is it possible to catch video from Citrix Virtual Desktop on my local machine? I need do it in this way because I have licensed software on virtual machine for which I'm preparing video training. I have connected two monitors to my laptop, is there a problem here?
Thank you for your help, I don't have much experience in this field.
obs_screen.JPG

obs_window.JPG

Greetings

koala

There is "Capture Method" in the properties of your window capture. Try all options in the drop down list. May be some non-automatic capture method is able to capture.

About the window missing from display capture: try to use and run the Citrix app on the other display. It's strange, however. Never saw a window missing from being captured by display capture.

Enrike

I tried all options for display and window capture but they change nothing. I do it for my both screens and resoults are the same, I can't see Citrix window on screen, just background, window is not visible on preview and on records (screenshoots attached). I trieid with just one display but it not helped.
Is it possible that Citrix not allow for record of content of virtual desktops?

Attachments

• obraz_2021-06-07_130115.png
    obraz_2021-06-07_130115.png
    96 KB · Views: 57
  • obraz_2021-06-07_130308.png
    obraz_2021-06-07_130308.png
    77.4 KB · Views: 57