Change Camera automatically

ScugnizzoFunky

Good morning guys!
Sorry for my bad english...
Someone can help me?
In my live straming I use two webcams during the same scene.

I'd like to change the camera shots automatically ... So I'm looking for a script or a plugin that automatically closes a "Cam 1" and opens "Cam 2", after a XX time ...
Is there anything?

Thank you all!

StreamPanel

If you make 2 separate scenes (one with one camera, and the second with the other), I can add a timer functionality that switches to X scene every Y seconds. I am the creator of www.streampanel.app and although it doesnt have this yet, I did have plans to add something for timers and scene-switching (I was thinking of scenarios where you can tell the app to always start a stream with the "starting soon" and then switch to the main scene after X seconds.) If interested, I can add this feature probably within 24 hours.

StreamPanel

Good morning guys!
Sorry for my bad english...
Someone can help me?
In my live straming I use two webcams during the same scene.

I'd like to change the camera shots automatically ... So I'm looking for a script or a plugin that automatically closes a "Cam 1" and opens "Cam 2", after a XX time ...
Is there anything?

Thank you all!
Update, I have now added this feature to my app. Checkout https://obsproject.com/forum/resources/streampanel-app-for-every-device.799/
and once the app is loaded, you can find the scene switching timer in the "ALEX" button. Just make duplicate scenes, but have one camera on in one, and the second camera on in the second scene, and use my switcher to create your timers.

onloanfromgod

Update, I have now added this feature to my app. Checkout https://obsproject.com/forum/resources/streampanel-app-for-every-device.799/
and once the app is loaded, you can find the scene switching timer in the "ALEX" button. Just make duplicate scenes, but have one camera on in one, and the second camera on in the second scene, and use my switcher to create your timers.

Hi! I had this exact question and it looks like you didn't get a thank you so I registered quick to say thanks!