Question / Help Cast the OBS stream to an HDMI port display of my Graphics card

loku123

Hello,

Is there a way to do that or a do a similar method ?

I want to watch the output of what OBS showing in the screen editor on my other PC monitor, I don't want to pass through the whole internet and got huge bandwidth issue for this.

The reason of this ? Because :D

Yep, I discovered this method yesterday and it's working.

Thanks for your confirmation.

Is there some way to send a copy of output video and audio to HDMI to another computer ? I have the capture card and cable ready. Probably the video goes, but I need a copy, the original display continues to display and I need the audio also. Is it possible ?

koala

You just described what streaming is for. That's how OBS is designed in general and its main purpose. Use its streaming function. OBS is a streaming client that composites video+audio, streams it to some streaming service you choose, and consumers can tune in to the streaming service and retrieve that stream.

You just described what streaming is for. That's how OBS is designed in general and its main purpose. Use its streaming function. OBS is a streaming client that composites video+audio, streams it to some streaming service you choose, and consumers can tune in to the streaming service and retrieve that stream.

Yes, I know, but how can I send a stream copy via an HDMI cable to another computer ( Just an exact copy of what is being broadcasted ). I want to save this broadcast on another machine with another OBS, or re-broadcast to other services, since I couldn´t figure out some method OBS could send to 2 or 3 platforms at the same time.

rockbottom

I'm running (4) Streams & (2) recordings right now, using (2) PC's with the NDI & the Multi-RTMP plugins.