Capture card not picking up any audio from console.

Technospider

Recently I bought one of those cheap, Chinese $20 capture cards going around. I set everything up and plugged it into my pc but in obs it is not picking up any sound from my Xbox. I want to stream with this card but I want sound. I can’t hear the sound either because obs isn’t picking up and sound from the capture card. Anyone know how to fix this.

Capture card used:https://www.amazon.com/Tengchi-Audi...KRJW2DHNW68&psc=1&refRID=HCZKRT55GKRJW2DHNW68
This is very interesting. I have the same exact video game capture card but my issue is worse. I’m not picking up audio or video. I did every thing it said in the manual but I couldn’t get it to work. Did you buy any additional equipment for it or are you just using that alone?

Rishi

This is very interesting. I have the same exact video game capture card but my issue is worse. I’m not picking up audio or video. I did every thing it said in the manual but I couldn’t get it to work. Did you buy any additional equipment for it or are you just using that alone?
I am using an hdmi splitter to see my game real time and also put the game into the card. That’s about it, I haven’t run into any issues with video but you never know.

MattBR

Holy crap this is super recent what a coincidence. I'm actually having the same exact problem. Everything worked fine. I mean I had a few problems here and there but I was able to solve them. All of a sudden everything stopped working. Audio won't pick up and video won't capture. Now whenever I plug it in I get an error that says that my computer won't detect the device. I'm not sure what to even do anymore.