Question / Help Can't stream with CPU - Ryzen 5 3600

rrofl_

Hi, i was trying to stream LoL today and I don't know why my stream and obs crashes. I got this notification that my obs crashed and it said that I should go to %appdata%/obs-studio/crashes or sth like that and in this folder i saw crash log which says this: (I'll upload this log file cuz I don't want to put this text here). And I don't know what to do now. I planned to stream in next week but now I don't know if I will be able to. Thanks in advance.

Attachments

• Crash 2020-01-03 17-29-30.txt
    106.2 KB · Views: 148

Toastfalter

Hi, can you tell us more about your hardware...
Is everything updated?
Please upload us your last error report from (in OBS) Help->Protokoll-> Upload last Protokoll.
There are all your settings and scenes and more listed.

rrofl_

Hi, I have Ryzen 5 3600 4200MHz 1.34V, GTX 1050 2GB, 16GB of ram 3466MHz 1.36V and some 500GB SSD from Crucial. Today I've formatted my disk because my windows partition was full and after format I've downloaded only GPU drivers and other programms like CPU-Z, HWiNFO64, steam, obs, discord, LoL and more. I don't know what exactly is "Protokoll" but I think it is the log file so here's the link: https://obsproject.com/logs/e2WuGnBBZYcTBg8O. I hope that you or someone else can help me ;] Thanks

EDIT: I stream with my CPU.

Toastfalter

Please disable Game-Mode in Windows.
Do you upgraded your CPU? I changed from Ryzen 5 1600x to Ryzen 7 2700x and have laggs. I updated the Chipset driver and had no problems since then.

Yeah i mean Log-File.
Log-File looks good for me.

rrofl_

Okay, I will disable it tomorrow since today I'm done with playing. No I didn't upgrade my cpu, I had Pentium G4600 when I changed to R5 3600.

rrofl_

Okay, but before format I didn't have problems with streaming, especially these kind of problems.

Toastfalter

I would see if there is a new chipset driver. For me it was also that the driver caused the error. After that everything went well. Bios I would also look at which version is on it and which one is now available. From time to time you should update the bios. At least bring it up to date.

Basically, I would update the chipset and graphics card regularly.

rrofl_

Okay, so I turned off Xbox DVR and updated chipsed, I couldn't update my BIOS (idk why) but I couldn't and atm I have no more problems with OBS. Thank you so much! <3