Question / Help Can't Stream Above 15 fps

Spunjbubb

My computer used to be able to stream at a fine capped 30, would be around 45, dropping every so often, so that's why I capped the frames.

Starting in around June, my computer stopped being able to stream. All my viewers said the frames were super low, so I checked, and what do you know, it's at 10 fps. I thought buying a gpu would help, as I bought a prebuilt PC with only integrated graphics. I bought a 1050ti, and my computer still can't stream at all. Help? (log file is attached)

Attachments

• 2018-11-11 13-25-18.txt
    26.2 KB · Views: 29

koala

Turn off Windows DVR and background recording. Essentially, you have 2 recordings running at the same time: Windows internal background recording and OBS. And in case you have Geforce Experience installed and Shadowplay recording activated, stop that as well. That is another recording piece of software.

Spunjbubb

Turn off Windows DVR and background recording. Essentially, you have 2 recordings running at the same time: Windows internal background recording and OBS. And in case you have Geforce Experience installed and Shadowplay recording activated, stop that as well. That is another recording piece of software.
still no

Attachments

• 2018-11-12 13-01-36.txt
    19.2 KB · Views: 25