Can't record with new NVIDIA graphics card

Andrevk26

Introduction
Hello there,

I'm facing a problem over the past weeks now, that doesn't allow me to record videos with my OBS studio. (Version 26.1.1 (64-bit, windows).

Technical Information
First of all, here's my log file: https://obsproject.com/logs/rShjhl-d22J-Lhfq I hope this can help.
A few weeks ago, I bought me a new graphics card, a NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1660 SUPER. Before that graphics card, I used an on-board graphics card, nothing special at all I guess.

The Problem
The problem occurs since I installed the new graphics card.
Everytime I press the "Start Recording" button, I get the following error message:
1616527421965.png

I'm not very experienced with drivers and just downloaded some via the Device-Manager.

My Settings
If my settings can help in any way:
1616527726242.png

1616527788219.png

Thank You!
I'm happy about any reply that can help me solve this problem! By the way, I'm new to this forum, so please tell me if I posted in the wrong category. Thank you a lot.

Lawrence_SoCal

And your screen shots would imply using OBS to 'save' YouTube videos.
There are MUCH better tools for 'downloading'/saving YouTube videos that don't involve the whole watch (download/decode), re-encode (with further reduction in image quality) effort using OBS entails... simple online searches will point out options (legality of such tools varies by country)