Question / Help Cannot even get a decent stream in OBS on my laptop.

Bitbatgaming

I have had numerous problems excepting if i am streaming with another pc that has obs. I have an intel iris pro graphics [possibly bad to no gpu?]and a really bad procesor that causes stuttering, lag and low frame rates in my games. I cannot afford a better laptop nor cannot save up for a pc, simply because i don't have the money to do so. I am getting excellent quality sometimes, and the fan runs really loud when doing complicated tasks.
I, for most of the time get bad quality and youtube says that this causes delay. I have the default settings for most of the things and put the cpu usage on medium, and it can't even handle games at low graphics. I should also mention that it cannot upload in high definition quality for export in Premiere Pro, but that's a different story. I have ok internet, which does not contribute to the problem.

koala

You cannot afford a pc but at the same time rent an expensive Premiere Pro? That doesn't fit.

It's also not clear what's exactly your issue. If your machine lacks the processing power that is required for a desired resolution+fps, you cannot just force to make it work. Use Tools->Auto Configuration wizard. If your recordings or streams are choppy, reduce the output resolution and fps until the output isn't choppy any more.

Bitbatgaming

You cannot afford a pc but at the same time rent an expensive Premiere Pro? That doesn't fit.

It's also not clear what's exactly your issue. If your machine lacks the processing power that is required for a desired resolution+fps, you cannot just force to make it work. Use Tools->Auto Configuration wizard. If your recordings or streams are choppy, reduce the output resolution and fps until the output isn't choppy any more.
recording in ispring works fine, but when recording in obs it stutters.

Bitbatgaming

My machine will probably at the best run at 15 fps with extreme delay. 15 fps is personally unacceptable and extremely low quality. That is the issue. It's probably going to work on 1 fps but never anything higher than that. I'm guessing i can't just stream without having to lower the quality extremely low.

Narcogen

recording in ispring works fine, but when recording in obs it stutters.

OBS works differently than programs that just record the screen. OBS allows for unlimited arbitrary overlays, and has to composite frames prior to encoding. I couldn't tell for sure without seeing a log.