Can we have a chat overlay feature like streamlabs?

rafheros

Hi, I stream using one monitor only and recently stream labs has realeased a feature that creates an in-game chat overlay so we could see chat on full-screen mode. I would really enoy something like that on OBS, i've tried some third party apps that do something similar like de restream solution but it has a lot of pay walls.

Jimmu_Nootron

I second this. And the only option I found does not have a clean display. :/
Sorry you never got an answer. It seems like most of the forums on here regarding this dont provide anything.

DeMoN

Is it now a real exclusive fullscreen overlay by now which actually draws it on the game frames, or still just the on top layer which requires you to play windowed?
I mean: Reading your post it literally says it, but I better ask again, because it sounds too good to be true and people often still say that and at the end of the day it was still just the on top layer. So thats why I double ask this :D

Jimmu_Nootron

Is it now a real exclusive fullscreen overlay by now which actually draws it on the game frames, or still just the on top layer which requires you to play windowed?
I mean: Reading your post it literally says it, but I better ask again, because it sounds too good to be true and people often still say that and at the end of the day it was still just the on top layer. So thats why I double ask this :D
Yeah the overlay I found you have to have the game in windowed mode :/

I've got a secret you could use a window from your computer and put it on speechchat.com . All it requires is a Google account. And not only will you be able to read your messages it will verbally read your messages to you in a synthesized voice so you don't have to take your eyes off the road when you read your map.