Can someone help me with noise suppression for OBS on Windows?

Pancake Tower

Hi, this is the first time that i have made an account for this forum and my first post, so I hope that this is the right place to ask questions.
I have been using OBS noise suppression for a while and it worked really well. But a while ago I updated it to version 29.0.0 for Windows and it suddenly gave me a warning when i looked at the filter. It wanted me to upgrade both NVIDIA and Audio SDK. I really did not know where and how to do that. So I tried searching for it. But I failed and gave up. I continued using obs and it still seems to be able to record, but just without the noise suppression. Today I wanted to ask the forum, hoping that someone would be able to tell me more about it and explain how I can solve my problem. I saw in a pinned message in the forum that it is recommended to post a log, so I uploaded it and added the link here: https://obsproject.com/logs/DsczxitNdDPfAiCP

Because i have been using the Dutch language to name things inside OBS, you might find that confusing the log. My apologies for that, if that is the case I will try to upload a new log.

Thank you for reading my post. Have a nice day.
where or how can I update this.png

Pancake Tower

Sorry for the very late reply. I thought that I clicked to get emails if someone gave me a reply. Thank you very much for sending that link. Hopefully it would work. I will try to download one, but I am quite uncertain which is the correct one (I do not know where to find it. so I will probably try multiple times). I am not really great at technical names. I tried to search rtx graphics card,but I am uncertain if my laptop uses it. My laptop does have a sticker with "AMD RADEON graphics", is that something similar?