Can I have a 16:9 ratio recording and a 4:3 ratio virtual camera running at the same time?

Skalel

I'm trying to share my quiz website with others over omegle. My recording is 16:9 (1920 x 1080), but I'd like to have the virtual camera to be a 4:3 (1440 x 1080), because the webcam window is a 4:3 aspect ratio on Omegle.

Using the 16:9 ratio recording as a virtual camera is possible, but it'd be harder for them to see the site.

koala

If you click the config wheel next to the "Start Virtual camera" button, you can select "Source" as output type and choose the source you intend to send to your webcam. This is the only way I see to have a different aspect ratio than the recording output, because you can cut and resize a source just as you like, while you cannot do this for the whole output or a scene.
If you want to send a scene this way, create a new empty scene and add the scene you want to send as source. Then cut and resize this source and use this source for the webcam. To make a 16:9 video fit into a 4:3 source, you either need to add black bars to the top or the bottom (this is what you want to avoid), or you need to cut away some video from the left and the right border.

Skalel

If you click the config wheel next to the "Start Virtual camera" button, you can select "Source" as output type and choose the source you intend to send to your webcam. This is the only way I see to have a different aspect ratio than the recording output, because you can cut and resize a source just as you like, while you cannot do this for the whole output or a scene.
If you want to send a scene this way, create a new empty scene and add the scene you want to send as source. Then cut and resize this source and use this source for the webcam. To make a 16:9 video fit into a 4:3 source, you either need to add black bars to the top or the bottom (this is what you want to avoid), or you need to cut away some video from the left and the right border.
Thanks for the reply, I'll try that. Do you reckon I could add a webcam to the bottom left of that source? If yes then I'm all set.