Camera Freezing in OBS

Dexilic

Hello everyone,
I've been experiencing a problem for such a long time now I'm at a loss. I continue to experience camera freezing streaming or not but will it always happen during certain games or when i open certain programs. I've monitored my cpu and gpu and never see super high spikes during this time. I've tried updating my bios, moving usbs around to have it be on its own hub, I bought a powered hub. Nothing seems to fix it. I'm at the point where I'm thinking I need to buy a mobo and cpu. I've read that my motherboard and cpu have problems with managing usb bandwidth. Here is a log of a recent stream I did where the camera froze twice. Primarily on black desert online though.
Motherboard: Asus TUF x570
CPU: Ryzen 3700x
Capture card: Elgato 4k (changed to isochronous)
GPU: Nvidia RTX 4070

If anyone could help that would be greatly appreciated this has been such a bummer

Attachments

• 2024-05-08 18-14-53.txt
    76.3 KB · Views: 5

qhobbes

1. Create a new Scene Collection.
2. Close and re-open OBS so it opens to the empty scene collection.
3. Add Game Capture and Video Capture Device. Nothing else. Try to avoid resizing the camera in the preview. If necessary (and possible), lower the resolution instead. #nofilter

Are you still having this issue?

Dexilic

Hey I tried exactly as you said and yeap after about 10 min. of playing bdo, I still get a camera freeze. :(

Suslik V

It's more likely a problem with the capture card.

Most interesting thing is this part of the log:
Code:
20:24:15.644: Number of memory leaks: 2
what can cause this memory "leakage" in your setup? Plugins?

Also, why did you installed "logi_obs_plugin_x64.dll" plugin?