Camera Control with different pan / tilt values

BarTender

I'm new to OBS and I have a Polycom EagleEye IV camera that is USB and supports full PTZ.

I can go into the settings and set absolute values on the pan / tilt and zoom, but is there a way I can set them for different scenes or have a few preset locations setup and change between them?

I see there is a PTZ Optics plugin but it only supports windows / mac and I am running Linux.

Any good suggestions?

KeesJan

Dear Bartender,

I faced the same challenge as you with a Foscam camera. If your camera supports cgi commands, you might be able to modify my solution for your camera;

WR,

Kees

I'm new to OBS and I have a Polycom EagleEye IV camera that is USB and supports full PTZ.

I can go into the settings and set absolute values on the pan / tilt and zoom, but is there a way I can set them for different scenes or have a few preset locations setup and change between them?

I see there is a PTZ Optics plugin but it only supports windows / mac and I am running Linux.

Any good suggestions?

glikely

I cannot find any control protocol information about that camera. However, if you have a control panel way to control it then it can probably be figured out. Can you post a screenshot of the control interface?