Bug Report BUG: with game capture War Thunder

HASHMAX

Hello, i have a bug with game War Thunder, OBS wont capture screen in full screen windowed mode
just white image... and nothnig

i can capture game only with video capture card (live gamer hd)

can you fix it?

Muf

Forum Moderator
You are correct, you can currently only capture (borderless) windowed games. Game capture is being worked on, and will probably be available in the next version; which will enable capturing fullscreen games.

Lain

Forum Admin
Lain
Forum Moderator
Developer
Yea, fullscreen games currently are not supported without the use of say a capture card or dxtory -- it's a difficult problem, but one that I'm working on and will hopefully be finished with in the next few updates

HASHMAX

no u not understand, game was NO fullscreen mode its just fullscreen windowed (no border) and ONLY THIS game cant capture

i edit my first message

im sorry about my errors in english

Lain

Forum Admin
Lain
Forum Moderator
Developer
oh, okay, no problem ^_^

is this game opengl? are you using window capture, or monitor capture? opengl games don't currently work with window capture with aero on.

another possibility is that the game is using a layered window which prevents it from being captured.

Lain

Forum Admin
Lain
Forum Moderator
Developer
hm, okay. probably is opengl then.. I'm going to be posting a new build of my game capture stuff soon, so you may have to wait for that instead. it can capture opengl games.

HASHMAX

yep i can wait... i tested your alpha version source capture build... nice perfomance... high fps in game