BUG: Window Layout/Size Not Being Saved/Recalled

ukie

It appears that the main OBS window layout always defaults to the same size when relaunched. All other applications on my iMac save the last window position & size.
OBS does remember if the program was in full screen, but not the actual size and position of the windows in normal view.

I am running the latest version of OBS (25.0.8) and OS X 10.14.6.

ukie

This appears to be the case when there is an external monitor attached to the iMac, which is use as "Fullscreen Projector (Preview)." It does appear to be quite sporadic, sometimes it remembers the open the Fullscreen Projector (Preview), other times it remembers the main window size and position. But you can't have both.

blsz

I have the same issue on a 2019 Macbook Pro 2019 running Big Sur with external USB-C monitor attached to a dock.

blsz

Apologies, I think my issue might be unrelated. In my case, relaunching OBS changes the position, size and transform of the Display Capture source. I have to right click the source and select "Resize output (source size)" each time OBS is launched. The OBS window is on a different display than the display being captured.