Browser source is not working

dmoony

My sound alerts browser source has stopped working. On the Sound alerts's end everything seems to be OK (says that browser source is online), but it doesn't show up when I play it, nor there is any sound being played. Tried to reinstall browser source, refresh, copy/paste a link just in case. Nothing seems to work.

Harold

when you add a default address browser source, what does the properties screen show?

dmoony

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    49.2 KB · Views: 29

Harold

You blacked out the address, which means that it probably isn't the default obsproject address, and is not what I asked you to show.

dmoony

umm. it is not adviced to show off your address to other people as far as I know. And I didn't change anything, just copypasted the link.
Also the browser source stopped working just randomly in the middle of the stream, I wasn't doing anything in the settings.
You blacked out the address, which means that it probably isn't the default obsproject address, and is not what I asked you to show.

Harold

If it stopped working in the middle of a stream then the problem is at the alerts provider, not in OBS.