Browser Source is blurry

Exabytes

Hi guys, I have an HTML page I load from Browser Source but the result of output is blurry ,i don't really do any kind of scaling, and i am maximizing the browser to the full screen size when i import the html, but still not working and its blurring and when i open the html by the firefox or google chrome or any other browser its just working fine, even if i make it so big still zero pixel , please advise.
kindly find the attached Picture.

Attachments

Attachments

• blurry Question OBS.jpg
    blurry Question OBS.jpg
    302 KB · Views: 107

hluong

I have similar problem as well. I pull in a video from YouTube via browser source & it is blurry when play in OBS

Exabytes

That just looks like Cleartype font smoothing and maybe you're recording to 4:2:0 instead of 4:4:4
Sorry, but what do you mean 4:2:0 instead of 4:4:4
sorry to bother you but i really want to fix this issue , if you want i can attaché the html file

DayGeckoArt

Sorry, but what do you mean 4:2:0 instead of 4:4:4
sorry to bother you but i really want to fix this issue , if you want i can attaché the html file

You know how pixels on a computer screen are RGB? Each is red/green/blue and has a value from 0-255 in each of those 3 colors. Well YUV color is an alternate method of storing color data, where you have 3 parts, brightness, then blue minus brightness, then green minus brightness.

YUV444 means you have full color data for each pixel. YUV420 means tthat only brightness gets stored for each pixel, and color data is half the resolution in each direction. So if you record HD video it's 1920x1080 brightness but color data is only 960x540 so it looks blurry.

Same reason why older TVs are crappy if you try to use them as computer monitors, text ends up blurry because it's not full color