Question / Help Bottom Screen Glitch (Elgato HD60)

StrawSonder

Hello! I've looked around everywhere for any answers but I just haven't found anything. The closest I've gotten is someone with an HD60 S Elgato had to change their cable to a USB 3.0... but HD60 is a USB mini B, and there is no such thing for that cable. Thing is too, this didn't used to happen while still being on the same settings.

When I stream (or record) there is no sign of dropping frames, encoding lag nor rendering lag.

This is what it looks like (turn down your volume my callouts are loud): https://clips.twitch.tv/TiredBelovedCucumberGrammarKing

1589196367486.png

1589196413199.png

Obs settings:
720 60
5000 kbps bitrate
Balanced
Main
No scaling

Computer Specs:
Intel Core i5-7200U
CPU @ 2.50GHz 2.70GHz
8 GB RAM
Intel HD Graphics 620 (3.9 GB Memory)

I would grab a log, but this issue occurs rarely and I'm not sure how to catch it. Any suggestions are welcome, I want to get this fixed because it's irritating and it looks unprofessional. And again, this didn't happen a while ago on the same settings.

Any help at all is appreciated, I've looked everywhere on my own but I just can't seem to fix this. It's been a month now. If you need me to show you something that I haven't already, just ask and I'll def grab an image or paste some settings. I really want this fixed. Thank you for any help <3