Question / Help Borderlands 2 HUGE Lagged/Dropped Frames

Hello everyone! I'm having a problem with recording Borderlands 2. It's been a pain to try and get this damn thing to work. Basically, whenever I record a video of it, I get a huge amount of dropped frames. I have a log attached to it. Basically, I don't know what the hell is going on. Every other game works. Half-Life 2, Borderlands Enhanced, Even Doom 2016 works to a degree! But for some damn reason, Borderlands 2 has huge skipped frames and lagged frames and I have no idea why. I have a GTX 1060, AMD FX 8350 CPU and a good amount of ram (I think 8 or 16 DDR3, I don't remember off the top of my head) and it should bloody work! What am I doing wrong? If I am doing anything wrong?

Please help, I would love an answer ASAP as I want to try and do something about this for my channel. Thanks!

Attachments

• 2019-06-27 23-04-29.txt
    16.3 KB · Views: 18
Hello everyone! I'm having a problem with recording Borderlands 2. It's been a pain to try and get this damn thing to work. Basically, whenever I record a video of it, I get a huge amount of dropped frames. I have a log attached to it. Basically, I don't know what the hell is going on. Every other game works. Half-Life 2, Borderlands Enhanced, Even Doom 2016 works to a degree! But for some damn reason, Borderlands 2 has huge skipped frames and lagged frames and I have no idea why. I have a GTX 1060, AMD FX 8350 CPU and a good amount of ram (I think 8 or 16 DDR3, I don't remember off the top of my head) and it should bloody work! What am I doing wrong? If I am doing anything wrong?

Please help, I would love an answer ASAP as I want to try and do something about this for my channel. Thanks!

I should mention this is happening with all of my games at the moment. I'm going to restart my computer and see if that fixes it. Sometimes that works.

Restarting my computer totally fixed the issue it seems. So for anyone who has dropped frames, RESTART YOUR COMPUTER. It helps most of the time!