When I am playing warzone and I move a lot in the game, my stream gets really blurry. I have no dropped frames, can someone please help me out! Maybe I have the wrong settings? I dont know. LOG: https://obsproject.com/logs/M8F5LgOMszwbwS6-
1. At least one of your audio devices (Asto Headset Microphone) has a sample rate (16000 Hz) that doesn't match the rest (48000 Hz). This can result in audio drift over time or sound distortion. Check your audio devices in Windows settings (both Playback and Recording) and ensure the Default Format (under Advanced) is consistent. 48000 Hz is recommended.
OBS Sample Rate: 48000 Hz
Headset Earphone (Astro A50 Voice): 48000 Hz
Headset Microphone (Astro A50 Voice): 16000 Hz
Microphone (3- USB-LCS Audio): 48000 Hz
2. Run OBS as admin. Right-click on short cut, properties, advanced, check box, ok, apply, ok.
3. Display and Game Capture Sources interfere with each other. Never put them in the same scene (Scene).
4. Your log contains no recording or streaming session. Results of this log analysis are limited. Please post a link to a clean log file.
To make a clean log file, please follow these steps:
1) Restart OBS as admin.
2) Start your stream/recording for about 30 seconds. Make sure you replicate any issues as best you can, which means having any games/apps open and captured, etc.
3) Stop your stream/recording.
4) Select Help > Log Files > Upload Current Log File. Send that link via this troubleshooting tool or whichever support chat you are using.
Thank you both for your help I'd love to add. I couldn't change my recording sample rate but I don't think I have issues with audio. I wasn't sure what to do for step #2? Where is the short cut you're referring to? I will attach with the steps you both told me. I will post 2 logs. One with the steps that quobbes told me, and I will disable Game Bar and Game Dvr and upload that log too. https://obsproject.com/logs/5CE2S0PkebY8LVRf