Black Screen using game capture with Sims 4

I've been having a black screen issue whenever I choose game capture Sims 4. All other games work except sims 4. I have tried all troubleshooting i have found online. tried to reinstall obs and even tried to install the previous version but nothing worked. What could be the problem? Please help!

Hi there, I'm having the exact same problem :(
The issue only started today after I updated my laptop, I don't know if the update is the issue.
I have tried all the troubleshooting advice too.
I'm on windows 11.
A couple of days ago Game Capture on Sims 4 worked no problem.
There aren't any updates for the Sims needed.

As a work around for the moment Display Capture works for the Sims4 and the output isn't too different than Game capture.

Even still, I would still like to know how to fix this issue too.

Hi there, I'm having the exact same problem :(
The issue only started today after I updated my laptop, I don't know if the update is the issue.
I have tried all the troubleshooting advice too.
I'm on windows 11.
A couple of days ago Game Capture on Sims 4 worked no problem.
There aren't any updates for the Sims needed.

As a work around for the moment Display Capture works for the Sims4 and the output isn't too different than Game capture.

Even still, I would still like to know how to fix this issue too.
I have found the solution. Somebody from OBS discord helped me. Jist turn off the Edge smoothing and you're good to go.

I have found the solution. Somebody from OBS discord helped me. Jist turn off the Edge smoothing and you're good to go.
Thanks for replying with that tip. It does work but the edges are jagged now. Game Capture worked a few days ago with Edge Smoothing on, weird it suddenly doesn't work now.
I'll continue to use Display Capture because I can keep the Edge Smoothing on and the output looks better. Hopefully this issue is resolved soon.