Question / Help Black Screen Display Capture

Nikkster

Hello,

I got some issues using OBS.

I'm using a Dell XPS Notebook with Win 10 1903 and a Geforce GTX 1650
I got a black desktop screen - when I add the screen capture I see in the dropdown list
"Screen 1: 3840x2160 @ 0,0"
I already tried several times to change my graphic settings to integrated graphics, running in administrator mode, setting the resolution to 1920x1080.

I also got a Aja U-Tap SDI and it's also black or sometimes i see color bars.

I've no clue what to do and the typical fix changing the graphic settings doesn't work at all.

Kind Regards
Nikkster

Narcogen

If your current log still has this line:

09:12:48.953: Loading up D3D11 on adapter NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650 (0)

Then the change has not actually been made.

If you've made the change as indicated but OBS is still starting on the Nvidia card, then check that you've chosen the right executable, that its path is correct, that you haven't installed in portable mode or using a package manager, or that you've got more than one copy of OBS installed and you're making the change on a different one than the one you're launching.

R1CH

Forum Admin
Developer
03:23:31.219: Loading up D3D11 on adapter NVIDIA GeForce 940MX (0)

Your Windows graphics settings are still not correct, make sure OBS is set to the power saving GPU. Check where you a re running OBS from and make sure the same path is used in Windows settings.

jabisa

03:23:31.219: Loading up D3D11 on adapter NVIDIA GeForce 940MX (0)

Your Windows graphics settings are still not correct, make sure OBS is set to the power saving GPU. Check where you a re running OBS from and make sure the same path is used in Windows settings.
Already too and nothing

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    54.6 KB · Views: 285