Black boxes in my docks

While I'm streaming the boxes randomly just cut out and fill in with black emptiness. I turned off my streamlabs plug in stuff and gave OBS admin permissions but it keeps happening. I don't know what I need to do to fix it. I've had it get bad enough that it causes the program to "crash" but if I don't hit "yes" or "no" in the box it keeps running just fine. I'm including the two crash reports from when it happened and I could leave it running with the above situation occuring, plus the original crash that happened very early on.
 

Attachments

  • OBS issue.png
    OBS issue.png
    513.6 KB · Views: 10
  • Crash 2026-10-03 11-08-24.txt
    Crash 2026-10-03 11-08-24.txt
    200 KB · Views: 6
  • Crash 2026-10-02 20-24-02.txt
    Crash 2026-10-02 20-24-02.txt
    200 KB · Views: 6
  • Crash 2026-10-03 00-47-49.txt
    Crash 2026-10-03 00-47-49.txt
    200 KB · Views: 3
Back
Top