Bitrate Dropping to 0 every (x) minutes interval then reconnects

xCrownie

Bitrate Dropping to 0 every (x) minutes interval then reconnects // Losing connection to the server
Basically means im losing connection every unknownminutes ex. every 9mins 16mins 12mins bitrate drop happens

The one in the attachment is 9 min interval. Was on facebook but. it does the same with twitch and im assuming on all other platforms so their servers are not the problem

9mins interval.PNG

This one has 16mins interval until the next bitrate drop

I've troubleshooted a lot of things there are no problems with the cable, the fiber cable was replaced, drivers are updated, tried lowering bitrate, and many other more. Still dropping bitrates. Im hoping someone can give opinions about this and some possible solutions
Im hoping someone can give some opinions at this. It wasn't like this at like the first a month a half of streaming. Thank you in advance. <3

Pc Specs:
intelcore i5-2500 (The usage wasn't spiking that much to cause bitrate drops)
RX560 2gb
8gb ram

Lawrence_SoCal

That CPU is ancient, for demanding real-time video encoding. Do you have a HDD, or SSD? I'd expect such an old PC to have all kinds of bottlenecks with livestreaming
48 fps... you'll be lucky if you get 30fps (especially not with your OBS setup including plug-in and scene elements)

You know OBS studio is the source application, and Streamlabs is its own derivative application, right? If you are running StreamLab OBS SLOBS), you should go to them for help

Your log is full of streamlab elements errors .. that can't be helping on an underpowered CPU
you have audio at 2 different sampling rates - something to avoid, especially on underpowered PC
then your PC shows lots of bandwidth stalls. but on that old of a PC, I'd want an independent device to test the network to see if sustained upload bandwidth is available (or if LAN/WAN/ISP issue). Or something like a Google drive/OneDrive, etc upload (that takes more than 20 minutes)
And you probably need to make sure OS is optimized (no unnecessary background processes), and CPU/GPU contention will absolutely be a problem, so even that a bad idea, I'm sure you'll need to run OBS as an admin to even have a chance on such an underpowered computer. Mind you, my primary computer is a couple of generations older, and I can run multiple Win10 VMs at same time. So, I'm not saying the PC is old PoS. Just that it isn't up to real-time video encoding.

xCrownie

@Lawrence_SoCal
Im using streamelements obs live not streamlabs obs . I really think its a problem about my isp or my router cause it wasn't like this before. The cpu is not spiking when the bitrate drop occurs, I use HDD btw.
Thank you for this very informative response i will try to troubleshoot more and possibly find solution and share it with others,

I'd want an independent device to test the network to see if sustained upload bandwidth is available (or if LAN/WAN/ISP issue). Or something like a Google drive/OneDrive, etc upload (that takes more than 20 minutes)

I'd like to know more how to test a sustained upload bandwidth, so i just upload a large file into a online drive then see if it fails? Thank you in advance

xCrownie

Ahmm so yeah i tried streaming with 1500kpbs and a lower that 480p resolution and still drops it. i think its an ISP problem.