BIG STREAM PROBLEM: Blurry gameplay when running, standing still or lobby is good quality...

Jimmy_gcc

Hello

Hopefully someone here is willing/able to help, after months of searching and trying, this is my last resort.
This forum has already ended, all settings have been adjusted, but nothing seems to work.
I'm streaming on KICK, but my gameplay is blurry.
If I'm standing still, in the lobby or say a loot in a box, I have no problem and the gameplay and facecam are good.
when I start running I have blurry gameplay, nothing lags behind but just blurry.
I play escape from tarkov...
already changed bitrate, changed scales, you name it...
already used several other settings that you can name...
When I record I don't have the problem, only when I stream
anyone can help please?

upload 30mbs / download 90mbs
RTX 4080
DDR5 64GB
I9 13900KF

Attachments

• pc specs.jpg
    pc specs.jpg
    62.9 KB · Views: 18
  • upload speed.png
    upload speed.png
    15.8 KB · Views: 18
  • video.png
    video.png
    10.8 KB · Views: 16
  • recording.png
    recording.png
    32.8 KB · Views: 20

PaiSand

Run the Auto-configuration Wizard and apply the settings it gives. Do NOT change anything.
Restart OBS. Yes, it's important to restart OBS after using the wizard.
Test as is. One time. No less than 30 seconds doing everything you normally do. Notice you're at simple output mode, keep it like this. You don't need advanced.
Upload this log file and copy the link in here.
If everything goes well, try increasing to 8000 kbps, restart OBS and test again. Same with the log file.
Please do one single test each time.

Now, it's normal to see a pixelated image when it moves fast. Even with 20000 kbps you see it pixelated. This can be perceived as blurred some times due to other factors.

Make sure you're respecting the limits of the streaming service you're using.

You also may want to disable HAGS

Jimmy_gcc

Run the Auto-configuration Wizard and apply the settings it gives. Do NOT change anything.
Restart OBS. Yes, it's important to restart OBS after using the wizard.
Test as is. One time. No less than 30 seconds doing everything you normally do. Notice you're at simple output mode, keep it like this. You don't need advanced.
Upload this log file and copy the link in here.
If everything goes well, try increasing to 8000 kbps, restart OBS and test again. Same with the log file.
Please do one single test each time.

Now, it's normal to see a pixelated image when it moves fast. Even with 20000 kbps you see it pixelated. This can be perceived as blurred some times due to other factors.

Make sure you're respecting the limits of the streaming service you're using.

You also may want to disable HAGS

here you can see what I mean.
just recorded.
Walking is blurry but I can't figure it out, but when I stand still and look in the inventory everything is fine...

PaiSand

That's normal and depends on the kbps and quality of the transcode performed by the streaming service, not just what you do on your side.
If you watch other streamers you'll notice most of them have the same visual effect unless they are big enough to be considered by the streaming service to get a better transcode. It is more noticeable on green color assets like trees, grass and others, which EFT is full with.

To avoid most of this you need to record it using high values of quality (CQP 18 to 15). Don't use CBR for recording.