Bible Plugin for OBS Studio

Bible Plugin for OBS Studio

Solomon94

Hello. I was trying to get some support. I bought the Coffee version and have been trying to import popular translations like NLT, NIV, NKJV into the plugin. I was using the gateway download on OpenLP. Those translations work perfectly on OpenLP but when I try to use the generator tool to import them into them into the plugin only the first chapter of genesis is able to work on those translations. When I look at the .js files generated by the generator they clearly don't have the text imported into those files. Any assistance is appreciated. This is on Mac btw.

Hello. I was trying to get some support. I bought the Coffee version and have been trying to import popular translations like NLT, NIV, NKJV into the plugin. I was using the gateway download on OpenLP. Those translations work perfectly on OpenLP but when I try to use the generator tool to import them into them into the plugin only the first chapter of genesis is able to work on those translations. When I look at the .js files generated by the generator they clearly don't have the text imported into those files. Any assistance is appreciated. This is on Mac btw.
Hi!

First, thank you very much for getting the Coffee Version! I really appreciate it.

Second, for OpenLP's Web Download Bibles, OpenLP actually downloads individual verses and passages on demand, which means that they are incomplete. The Generator program can only work with what OpenLP has already downloaded, which, in your case, was the first chapter of Genesis.

However, the good news is that I may be able to help with some of the Bible translations. I have sent you a private message.

As a side note, recently a growing number of people have contacted me after experiencing a similar case to yours with OpenLP's online web download Bibles. I do believe that the Bible Plugin website was unclear about the level of support for such Bibles. My apologies for that! I am updating the website to more clearly state that OpenLP's web download Bibles are not supported due to their incompleteness.

Thanks for your message.

Regards,
Jon from Firstfruits Studio
Primary (and only) Developer