Best settings for my specs? (recording only for now but specs for streaming would be nice too please)

OctolingNexus

Hi im looking for the best obs settings for recording
my specs are
RX 6600
Ryzen 5 3400G
16GB RAM

hopefully that should be fine for listing my specs i am looking for recording specifically but if you can streaming settings would be nice too
im specifically recording CS2 Mainly but i also do play other games on the side such as black ops 3, Team Fortress 2 and halo and am looking into making content on YouTube im looking to record at 1080p.
when recording at the moment CS2 Drops to like 50 fps sometimes and its very noticeable especially when playing competitive.

any help is appreciated thanks

PaiSand

Run the Auto-configuration Wizard selecting recording as main purpose and GPU as encoder. Apply the setting it gives. Do NOT change anything.
Restart OBS (!important)
Notice you are on simple output mode. Keep it like this.
Now test as is. If all goes well, you're done.
You can change the quality presets for the recording in here for a better one and test.
Stay away from advanced output unless you know what you're doing.

Perform a test recording of at least 30 seconds doing as you normally do, including playing games, full camera or whatever you normally do.
Now look inside Help menu. Upload the current log file and paste the url to the log in here. Click on the Analize button to start troubleshooting common issues.