Best advanced settings for recording game cutscenes

Deore105

What settings would be the most appropriate for my use case of recording game cutscenes/cinematics at 1080p 60fps? For recording only, no streaming and no microphones as the primary audio source is the game.

Since the material are just cutscenes/cinematics, mostly pre-rendered, its not going to be relatively resource intensive as compared to recording pure gameplay and it isnt as motion heavy like say a battle royale game so I believe I can crank some settings higher to eek out more image quality. As it stands, image quality is more favorable for my use case than performance. Im not sure if I should set some settings like b frames higher since the queries that ive read always had something to deal with streaming and so performance was an issue. Ive been using simple mode on indistinguishable quality using nvenc encoder and Im wondering if advanced settings can produce a much more higher quality output.

Specs:
Single PC only
CPU: i7-8750
GPU: GTX 1060 6GB
RAM: 8GB

PaiSand

The best settings are from the Simple Output presets. Use the Auto-configuration Wizard and apply the sugested settings. Now test.