Been Struggling to Record Only Gameplay for Months. Please Help.

SoulSurvivur

Ever since late April of last year, I've been trying to record just gameplay (mostly from my Xbox One & PS4 Pro consoles) for a project on YouTube. Only gameplay. Streaming has been fine to great but it seems to be recording that always seems to be having problems, the encoding overloaded kind which causes slight lags. Mind you, I'm using an Elgato HD60 S (Elgato Game Capture HD as part of the Device setting) on an MSI Gaming Trident 3 with an NVIDIA GTX 1650, an Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-9400F CPU, and 8.00 GB of RAM. So I don't really know if the Specs themselves need to be updated or it's OBS itself but I've seen people with the same Capture Card I use and they are doing wonders to better than I am, so I'm wondering what I'm doing wrong. Since Elgato FPS goes to 59.94, I even changed it to that and still can't seem to do 1080p 60fps gameplay without an encoding overload that happens on random. Been trial and error with every setting for months and nothing. That's why I'm asking for help if there is something. If there is, please....help.

Log File: https://obsproject.com/logs/8ANKbzyuvO8NJxM0

Hey your not the only one. I been dealing with the recording issues for the last 2 months now in OBS and I'm not fully 100% used to it yet. Every time I record my new game Pokémon Legends and save my recording, the video file that I save just started lagging for no reason which I'm trying to solve that kind of problem.