Basic Color Correction

OrionRBR

I have seen that when i stream the colors seems a little dull and i have no option to correct that. My sugestion is to add a contrast and saturation adjust to obs.

Lain

Forum Admin
Lain
Forum Moderator
Developer
I can add (and should) probably add contrast and brightness to most capture sources

Control13

After using OBS for several months, this is a feature I would LOVE to have. I'm glad I used the search function to avoid a duplicate post.

Is it possible to add the following?:

Brightness
Contrast
Gamma
Hue
Saturation

I have an amazing idea for my stream if you can at least integrate the ability to customize the saturation level of a stream. :)

I appreciate your hard work and time that goes into creating this amazing piece of software. :D

pedroberaldo

Hello,

If possible please include this in an update before the whole rewrite is done, I'm sure many people would cheer for it.

Myself, I have changed to OBS coming from other software and it's really the only feature that i miss!

Specially camera drivers, many have their own settings, but some of them are really bad and generate very bad results. It would be great to have the Brightness/Contrast/Saturation/Hue kit implemented.

Thank you

dodgepong

Administrator
Forum Admin
Unfortunately it can't be included in the OBS before the rewrite is released. They use completely different code bases and they can't be transferred over. The original OBS has some design flaws that prevent this, and the rewrite fixes those flaws.

Jack0r

The Helping Squad
A color correction filter comes with OBS-Studio yes. It allows you to change the opacity, contrast, brightness and gamma.
Hue and Saturation is not included currently.