Bad quality on OBS?

TsundereMJ

PC Specs
AMD Ryzen 5 3600X 6-Core Processor
NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3060
48.0GB Dual-Channel DDR4 @ 1330MHz

My video quality looks quite bad on recording and I was wondering for my current specs, what would be good settings to use to get decent quality videos?
These are my current settings. I have no idea what I'm doing so any advice would be great.
1712925437287.png
1712925446016.png

PaiSand

Run the Auto-configuration Wizard selecting recording as main purpose and GPU as encoder. Apply the setting it gives. Do NOT change anything.
Restart OBS (!important)
Notice now you are on simple output mode. Keep it like this.
Now test as is. If all goes well, you're done.
You can change the quality presets for the recording in here for a better one and test.
Stay away from advanced output unless you know what you're doing.

Perform a test recording of at least 30 seconds doing as you normally do, including playing games, full camera or whatever you normally do.
Now look inside Help menu. Upload the current log file and paste the url to the log in here. Click on the Analize button to start troubleshooting common issues.

TsundereMJ

Run the Auto-configuration Wizard selecting recording as main purpose and GPU as encoder. Apply the setting it gives. Do NOT change anything.
Restart OBS (!important)
Notice now you are on simple output mode. Keep it like this.
Now test as is. If all goes well, you're done.
You can change the quality presets for the recording in here for a better one and test.
Stay away from advanced output unless you know what you're doing.

Perform a test recording of at least 30 seconds doing as you normally do, including playing games, full camera or whatever you normally do.
Now look inside Help menu. Upload the current log file and paste the url to the log in here. Click on the Analize button to start troubleshooting common issues.
done and uploaded

PaiSand

Disable HAGS
It's better to use MKV container for the recordings instead of mp4. You can later remux it into mp4 if needed.
Make sure all the plugins are updated and work with latest version of OBS.