Question / Help Automatic webcam change

Masterking_666

Hello,
I have a question I am hosting a lanparty, and we are doing the finals on stage.
And we want to use 10 Logitech webcams for this, the only problem we find is that we don't know how to use the webcam's.
We want to use in CSGO or League of Legends the spectator mode and automatic change the webcam when the spectator changes to an other player.
For example: player 1 is on the screen and we have his webcam also on the screen is it possible if we switch to player 2 that his webcam automatic changes with the game?

This is en example from a game: (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4sRGY4XMluU)

FerretBomb

You would set up a Scene for each player, each with their own webcam. It would not be an automatic switch, and could not switch with a single instance of the Spectator Mode client, no.
Also, if all 10 webcams are running to a single machine, you are going to run into USB bus bandwidth issues; a single c920 will fully saturate a USB 2.0 USB host controller's bandwidth. Unless you have 10 host controllers (via a bunch of PCIe USB expansion cards) this isn't going to work out well.

Most professional productions like LCS use SDI or NDI cameras running through an external switcher to mitigate and manage things, as well as a production technician to handle switching.

ATrueFury

Hello,
I have a question I am hosting a lanparty, and we are doing the finals on stage.
And we want to use 10 Logitech webcams for this, the only problem we find is that we don't know how to use the webcam's.
We want to use in CSGO or League of Legends the spectator mode and automatic change the webcam when the spectator changes to an other player.
For example: player 1 is on the screen and we have his webcam also on the screen is it possible if we switch to player 2 that his webcam automatic changes with the game?

This is en example from a game: (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4sRGY4XMluU)
Hello, did you every figure out a way to make this work? I'd like to do the same thing for the Rocket League team that I coach.