Question / Help Audio tracks

Hello ...
Would anyone be so nice to explain how those sound tracks work in OBS Studio?

OBS Studio offers up to six!

I need especially microphone, music, stream pc, gaming pc, discord / teamspeak.

When I get to the (Advanced Audio Properties) settings in OBS Studio ...
I have everything on track 1 because it is for Stream.
Then I have track 2 where I have the sound from the diskord / teamspeak.
Then track 3 where I have the sound from the game PC.
Then track 4 where I have the sound from the microphone.
Then track 5 where I have the sound from the streaming PC.
Then track 6 where I have music.

11111111111111111.png

The problem is that when I record, I hear only the game and the rest like a microphone etc ... NO! Looks like OBS Studio allowed only one track instead of six when recording (I have no problem while streaming).

So I need that when I start editing my videos so that I have each audio track separately

For sure, I add that I use Voicemeeter banana with two virtual cables, although it should not affect it because the OBS Studio sound goes and the streaming is not a problem.

In addition, I record in MKV format although I have to change it to about MP4 because in Sony Vegas MKV I can not open: /

koala

According to your screenshot you write 6 audio tracks to a mkv file and supply different sources to the different tracks, so the setup looks good.

How did you check the number of tracks and their content in the recordings? Media players never mix tracks for listening. They always play one track at a time only. You can switch tracks within the media player, but you will never hear more than the one that is selected. Multiple tracks are used for postprocessing, so you can mix them with postprocessing and replace in the final product the several tracks with the one postprocessed mixed track. Make sure you use postprocessing software that is able to recognize and import that many audio tracks.
Use MediaInfo to make sure from an independent software how many audio tracks are actually present.

So, just because Windows Media Player starts recording with one track doesn't mean there aren't any more? Do I get it right?
So if I put this record in Sony Vegas I should see all the audio tracks