Question / Help Audio Sync issues

inadub

Hey guys after reading some posts I found info that seemed like it would help and tried some changes, but they seemed to completely crash my stream so I reset back to default but am still having a slight audio sync issue.

So really quick I use an ElgatoHD to connect my PS4 to my PC that OBS is installed on, and I have a Yeti desktop mic and a Logitech C920 webcam. The issue I am having is that the audio/video coming from my PS4, is slightly behind the webcam video and Yeti mic audio. I went in to advanced properties and tried to add some negative values of -1400ms (I used this value as others had found this worked for them) and it messed with the stream to a point it was unwatchable. I feel like I am close to a solution, but maybe changing the wrong values? I have posted a video of some highlights which you can see how my webcam video and audio seem to be just a blink of an eye early. When we win I am celebrating a half a second or so before we actually win. Should I be trying to speed up my PS4 feed ?? or should I be trying to slow down the mic and webcam? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

I have also attached my log file in hopes one of you can help determine what I have wrong.

Thanks in advance!

(HTG) Brian

Attachments

• 2018-05-16 08-46-59.txt
    17.3 KB · Views: 26

inadub

So how does this forum work? It took 5 or so hours for this post to be "approved" and now it has been approved, it has been pushed down to the 2nd page of questions... I am just worried my question is now too buried to be answered?

Really just hoping for some help so I can sync up without a stream crashing.. thanks in advance!