Audio problem

DrGoatSlayer

I have a problem with my setup which makes the audio glitchy (to a point that it is not usable) during recordings or streams.
I am using a Behringer Xenyx X1222USB audio mixer with ASIO4ALL USB Audio Driver.

This time it happend during a short recording around the 13:35:27.917 time mark in the log.

This problem makes the whole setup very unreliable.
Can anyone please tell me what might be the problem?

The only thing that works is restarting OBS Studio but the problemcan still come back at a random time.
Unfortunately it also doesn't happen during a specific time or action.

Let me know when additional info is needed.
Thank you!

Attachments

• 2020-09-30 08-50-15.txt
    43.8 KB · Views: 40

callenmagnuson

I encountered a similar issue and found a workaround.

In my case I have the 3G-SDI output from a Blackmagic ATEM TV Studio HD hooked up into a Decklink 4k card. When I add the decklink as a source in OBS, the audio coming from it sounds very choppy and unusable. When using this capture card in any other program, audio is clear.

I was able to set the decklink audio to Mic/Aux Audio under Settings -> Audio and everything cleared up. Just mute the original audio source.

DrGoatSlayer

I was able to set the decklink audio to Mic/Aux Audio under Settings -> Audio and everything cleared up. Just mute the original audio source.

When I was looking through the settings to do this I noticed that this is the proper way to add an audio source.
Previously I added the mixer as an audio source in the scenes... Noob mistake on my part.
Now time will tell if this is going to make my problem go away.

I will come back to you guys after a while!